My name is Martijn Verheij and I’m part of the IT world from 2007.
I started as an helpdesk engineer and grow up to a technical consultant.
From the first day of 2021 i’m start working as an consultant for Salomon-it Solutions.
Therefore I worked for a number of years at a data center, and information and security specialist.
In recent years I have participated from various technical knowledge areas in different kinds of IT projects, with clients in sectors in education, healthcare and business.
This varies from project management to implementation and consultancy.
Certifications, training, community involvement and public speaking
Because education and training are important in my daily work, I try to obtain as many certifications as possible to keep my personal knowledge on the right track.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- MCSE 2016 – Productivity
- MCSA 2016
- MCSE 2012 private Cloud
- MCSA 2012
- MCITP 2008 Enterprise Administrator
- MCTS 2008
- MCSE 2003 messaging
- MCSA 2003
- VMware Certified Professional on version 6.5
- VMware Certified Professional on version 6
- VMware Certified Professional on version 5
- VMware Certified Professional on version 4
Other certifications and experiences
- Evault technisch specialist version 6,8
- Symantec backup exec
- Symantec endpoint protection
Knowledge and experience gained with
- Microsoft System Center configuration manager
- Safenet – SAM
- Office applications
- Prince 2
- Google G-suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory Certificate Services
Public Speaking and community involvement
- 2017 starting this blog
- 2018 Presentation IpadOnly (Avensus – public event)
- 2018 Guest at Login TechCast Podcast
- 2018 Initiator, contributor of the Come Get IT, IT knowledge portal and events
- 2018 Presenter of the Come Get IT – Podcast
- 2018, 2019 VMware vExpert
- 2019 Contributor for the book “Byte-Sized”